- The Écomusée du fier monde is wheelchair accessible and is accredited with KÉROUL certification for people with reduced mobility and their accompanying support person.
- The Écomusée has an elevator system allowing people with reduced mobility to access most of the exhibitions. Please note that the dimensions of the main entrance’s elevator are 47.5 inches deep by 35 inches wide.
- Guide dogs and service dogs are welcome. Reception staff may ask for a signed proof by a doctor or a proof that the animal comes from a recognized institution.
- The Écomusée does not offer parking. The closest accessible metro station is Berri-UQAM. Municipal parking spaces with adapted parking meters and reserved parking spaces are availavle in a few locations in Ville-Marie. For more information, visit the Stationnement de Montréal website.
- For more information, see the full description of our establishment.
Admission is free for a person accompanying a visitor with special needs upon presentation of a companion leisure card (CAL).
Adapted guided visits and urban tours
Museum visits and outdoor tours can be adapted for disabled participants.
A descriptive tour of the permanent exhibition is available for a visually impaired and blind audience. This activity is combined with a manipulation of objects from the educational collection of the Écomusée du fier monde.
For more information on tours for groups with special needs, please contact:
- [email protected]
- 514 528-8444