Your guests, our museum, create your event!
Invite your guests to the Écomusée du fier monde, a museum dedicated to Montréal industrial and working class history. This exceptionally luminous 1927 heritage building is a former public bath with art deco architecture. Thanks to its vaulted ceiling, its belvedere and its former pool, this grandiose location will help to make your event exquisite.
Upon arriving at the museum, your guests will come into contact with the building’s history through a large interpretation panel. The exhibitions, which are located on the edges of the main hall, are accessible. They will please your guests, as well as add prestige to your event. Specialized guides are also available upon request.
A space worthy of you
The space is versatile and its layout possibilities are limited only by your imagination. Personalize the premises and impress your guests!
- The entrance hall and the reception lobby are vast and well-ventilated, allowing you to welcome your guests in an effective and friendly fashion.
- The great exhibition hall, comprising of the pool and the belvedere, allows you to invite 180 people for a cocktail and 104 for a banquet.
- At the back, you will find two rooms that may serve different purposes: catering, bar, cloakroom, storage, meeting…
- For a more intimate event, the belvedere is perfect for welcoming 75 people.
- A conference room located on the second floor may also accommodate 14 people and be used in combination with the large exhibition hall or the belvedere.
For a cocktail, a conference, a launch, a lecture or a banquet, invite your guests to our museum and create your event!
For more information, click on the links underneath: