Your guests, our museum, create your event!
As of June 28, 2021, events of a maximum of 25 people are allowed. Physical distancing must be respected and wearing a mask is mandatory.
Invite your guests to the Écomusée du fier monde, a museum dedicated to Montréal industrial and working class history. This exceptionally luminous 1927 heritage building is a former public bath with art deco architecture. Thanks to its vaulted ceiling, its belvedere and its former pool, this grandiose location will help to make your event exquisite.
Upon arriving at the museum, your guests will come into contact with the building’s history through a large interpretation panel. The exhibitions, which are located on the edges of the main hall, are accessible. They will please your guests, as well as add prestige to your event. Guided tours are available by reservation.
A space worthy of you
The space is versatile and its layout possibilities are limited only by your imagination. Personalize the premises and impress your guests!
- The entrance hall and the reception lobby are large and spacious, allowing you to welcome your guests in an effective and friendly fashion.
- The great exhibition hall, comprising of the pool and the belvedere, allows you to invite 180 people for a cocktail and 104 for a banquet.
- The belvedere can accommodate 75 people. It can not be rented separately.
- At the back, you will find one room that may serve different purposes: catering, bar, cloakroom, storage, meeting…
- A conference room located on the second floor may also accommodate 14 people and be used in combination with the large exhibition hall or the belvedere. Additional costs for rent.
For a cocktail, a conference, a launch, a lecture or a banquet, invite your guests to our museum and create your event!
For more information, click on the links underneath: