In the course of recent years, the Écomusée has welcomed over two hundred artists to its benefit events. The museum invites you to submit your candidacy for a future edition. Please note that submissions will only be accepted before September 30.
The selection committee will study the files and proceed with selecting the works. Annually, around fifty works are kept for the live auction and around twelve works are kept for the silent auction.
By participating in the Écomusée auction, you benefit from the following advantages:
- you become a partner of the Écomusée du fier monde;
- a photo of your work is published in the printed catalogue and online;
- the names of donators appear on an honour roll;
- the works are presented during the exhibition that precedes the auction.
If your candidacy is accepted, we will contact you to finalize the contractual agreement.
Submitting a file
To submit your application, you may:
- fill out the online form below;
- download the form below, complete it, attach a photograph of each submitted work and send it to the auction committee by e-mail or regular mail.
- Click here to download the Application form to submit works (pdf) or Application form to submit works (word)
administration [at] ecomusee.qc [dot] ca
Écomusée du fier monde
2050 Atateken Street
Montréal (Québec) H2L 3L8